Eclipse Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant live =[

3 posters

Go down

I cant live =[ Empty I cant live =[

Post  Repulsive Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Eclipse you see i hate every server on list...But this one i love so if you don't put it BACK ON! i'm afraid i'll have to die=(

Sincerely,Repulsive Crying or Very sad affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Repulsive

Back to top Go down

I cant live =[ Empty Re: I cant live =[

Post  liventough Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:38 pm

well eclipse im sorry but im an emo that is wi i have mi name as liventough

so i am literally going to go die

liventough

Back to top Go down

Post  w33d lover Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:52 am

well eclipse im sorry but im an emo that is wi i have mi name as liventough

so i am literally going to go die( liventough)

Liventough stop flamming ur mouth about the server please like eclipse said she will tell us in 1-2 weeks if she puts the server up like liventough dont respond to this because im only going to come back and rewrite what i said.... so liventough please just wait till eclipse tells us what she is gonna do! Smile but the thing is im basicly her number 1 admin on server same with RAGE so please dont know comment back about the server just start a new chat about something because if ur emo u wonted be wasting ur time on a server that might go down or not :??? so that emo thing doesnt work with me cause i know emotional people dont waste time playing servers when they know it might go down!~!~! cant u be a good person and wait like me LIKE COME ON how lame is that begging for a server to be up if u just SHUT UP about the server and let ECLIPSE think she probably will; put it up but people like u who kepp begging for it up makes her think about it even more ! like PLEASE JUST WAIT on the server being back up thats all i have to say

LOVE
YOUR ADMIN ---------> W33D lOVER !~!~! hope u like ingame play if the server goes up!

w33d lover

Back to top Go down

Post  liventough Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:32 am

fine i will stop begging

happy

Crying or Very sad

liventough

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content