Eclipse Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas for items....

3 posters

Go down

ideas for items.... Empty ideas for items....

Post  w33d lover Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:06 am

I think later on u should bring in d claws or like a stat hammer for pvp or just put them in as rares... thers alot of ideas i have but u would have to make this server a 508 or 525 but i love 317 cause they dont really lagg that much. Items for mods and admins should like have some on the weapon that when free users get a hold of they cant use.if were admin where do we get the item idz or other stuff ?... confused if u would could u like get rage to code d claws or a stat hammer into the game?? confused it would be amazing if u could add it cause then the server would be better then ever!!!!! Cool

w33d lover

Back to top Go down

ideas for items.... Empty Re: ideas for items....

Post  Owner Eclipse Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:46 am

thanks w33d ill see what rage can do if hes got tha time =]
might leave it for a week or so though cos im still trying to get anti spam codes after my server got crased last night ...... from ip adress 5ed52e0a.cable.ziggo.nl

which by the way i know were he lives: netherlands (state: overijssel) city/suburb: deventer.
Latatude: 52.2500
longatude:6.20000

so i guess the moral of this is not to mess with me cos i know were u live =] haah
but when his server is upline im going to crash the shit out of it
Owner Eclipse
Owner Eclipse
Admin

https://eclipse-scape.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  liventough Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:13 pm

woot woot u go eclipse u crash his server i think you should send a mega virus to his server then it will eat up his server (oh wait we are ment to be nice people oohh who cares.) crash his server.

liventough

Back to top Go down

ideas for items.... Empty YEA YO

Post  w33d lover Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:30 pm

ECLIPSE since he crashed yours crash the shiat outa his like is not funny what i could do if i got ahold of his server.. and i have 1 question if u switch sources will i still be admin or mod
? cause i dont know ifi got demoted cause i havent been playing i just go on holiday break so ima be good and dedi this server

thanks by w33d lover

w33d lover

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down