Eclipse Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who loves eclipse scape

2 posters

Go down

who loves eclipse scape Empty who loves eclipse scape

Post  liventough Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:41 pm

i think that the server is great i have been spreading the word and people have been thinking about joining and i have made many hidden accounts on many other private servers and been spreading the word And getting blocked off the other servers for running around shouting out eg ALL COME PLAY ECLIPSE SCAPE BEST SERVER EVER!!! and yeah so i just saying this server is great.

anyone agree if so pls reply for the sake if this whole site/forum.

liventough

Back to top Go down

who loves eclipse scape Empty Re: who loves eclipse scape

Post  w33d lover Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:49 am

liventough wrote:i think that the server is great i have been spreading the word and people have been thinking about joining and i have made many hidden accounts on many other private servers and been spreading the word And getting blocked off the other servers for running around shouting out eg ALL COME PLAY ECLIPSE SCAPE BEST SERVER EVER!!! and yeah so i just saying this server is great.

anyone agree if so pls reply for the sake if this whole site/forum.

I LOVE this server so much that i could marry it jk but this is my fav server and ill do anything to keep it up and eclipse u know i will if u gave me administrator on the server Razz so if u need me add my msn or post it
MSN- jaavon_miller@hotmail.com

w33d lover

Back to top Go down