Eclipse Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quitting... Eclipse read?

Go down

Quitting... Eclipse read? Empty Quitting... Eclipse read?

Post  LifeOfBrian Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:20 pm

Well yeah shit happens, but me, two times in a row, lol I failed bad this time, I was going to lend it to him for one day or so, then claim it back later, well my mom removed my power cable to my PC, so yeah, after this fuck up, I am quitting, I see you can't trust people anymore.
I really loved the server but getting demoted twice in one week... Like wtf! I told him that i will only lend him it for one day, and no-one would know of it, i gave it to him couse he was bored, and all mele stats 99, I don't wonder if you get bored.
The reason i lended it to him is: I didn't want him to quit, he was going on CheatScape to train =0
Well i kept him on this server... )=

Demotion again? I'll never get staff any more, I have that feeling that you, Eclipse, hate me, well maybe you don't...
I don't wanna end this like this, but i guess this is the way.
Screw this, rules strict as hell, no use being staff incase you can't have fun while being one.
I've done many good things and only one bad thing, giving a strong thing to a normal player, lol i guess that beats the shit out of all the good things.
~Brian~

LifeOfBrian

Back to top Go down